Wednesday 8 February 2012

Tanvir Hussain Wannabe M.L.A. ........ from Bhadohi !

 Me at the coffee house in good old Allahabad on the occasion of 150 years of my school
 With my English language teacher Mrs Lahiri at the 150 years celebration of my old school
 Tanvir Hussain, my school friend is contesting the MLA election from Bhadohi on a Cong ticket
                                                             Tanvir Hussain and me
                                                             A friend, me and Tanvir
                                                  Tanvir at the Alma Mater dinner
                             At the old school boys dinner at Allahabad held in December 2011

My class friend Tanvir Hussain who studied with me at Allahabad. He is now fighting elections from Bhadohi  for MLA from the Congress ticket! I'am in Bhadohi now to help him in his campaign and would be posting more snaps on his campaign! Rahul Gandhi gave a speech on 7th of  Feburary at Bhadohi and it drew vast crowds. The speech of Rahul is uploaded on You tube and I will be posting that too! Lets hope Tanvir wins! Cheers to you and your success Tanvir! All my friends told me at the re union that I should color my hair as I look much older than my age! Maybe I should, after seeing my friends! But its such a pain! Advise me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment